XGN100F 10G Network Adapter PCIe Card with Single SFP+ Port
10X faster than standard gigabit Ethernet which can easily handle the bandwidth of demanding tasks such as large file transfers, 8K streaming, and low-latency gaming at Home/SOHO/SMB environment.
XGN100F delivers fast and reliable 10Gbps network access at longer distances than traditional copper based networks. Designed specifically for prosumers who require high-speed transmission from the home or the office.
Our efficient heatsink keeps XGN100F cool during operation. The PCI-E Gen-3 interface optimizes the line rate performance with your computer system, along with an easy installation for a high performance network.
Built-in Quality-of-Service (QoS) technology automatically prioritizes bandwidth for the most important applications. Download large files while retaining a smooth web surﬁng, gaming, and streaming experience on all your connected devices.
- IEEE 802.3ae
- IEEE 802.1q Tagged VLAN
- Quality of Service
- Jumbo frame support up to 16 KB
- Jumbo frame and VLAN tagging support
- Standard and low profile brackets included
- Compatible with Windows ® and Linux®
- Windows 7, 8.0, 8.1,10 (32/64-bit) or Server 2012
- Linux kernels 3.10, 3.12, 3.20, 4.2 or 4.4
- PCI Express Gen-3(or2) x4 Host Bus Interface
- 1 x 10Gbps SFP+ slot
- Pre-installed with full height bracket, also includes low profile bracket
- Amber: 10G
- Green: 1G
- Steady: No data transmission
- Blink: Data transmission
Item dimensions (WxDxH): 82 x 62 x 18mm (3.22” x 2.44” x 0.7”)
Item weight: 49 g (0.1 lb.)
Packing dimensions (WxDxH): 170 x 137 x 30 mm (6.69” x 5.39” x 1.18”)
Packing weight: 149 g (0.33 lb.)