SG110-16HP 16-Port PoE Gigabit Switch(16*10/100/1000 port with 8port POE @ total 64W power budget, internal power supply)
- 16 10/100/1000 Gigabit ports with automatic medium dependent interface (MDI) and MDI crossover (MDI-X); auto negotiated port for connecting.
- 8 PoE+ Power over Ethernet ports for up to 30W per port, total PoE budget of 64W.
- Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) standard, which reduces energy consumption by monitoring the amount of traffic on an active link.
- Compact desktop form factor that offers a wall-mount option for discreet mounting under a desk or on the wall of an office or conference room.
- Includes advanced Cisco traffic-handling features to keep your applications running at peak performance.
- Includes cable diagnostic feature and Loop Detection
- Integrated QoS intelligence on the switch automatically prioritises delay-sensitive services such as voice or video.
- Works right out of the box, with no software to install and nothing to configure.
Switching capacity : 32 Gbps
Head-of-line (HOL) blocking : HOL blocking prevention
Jumbo Frame : Yes
Cable diagnostics : Yes
Loop detection : Yes
Quality of Service (QoS)
Priority levels : 4 hardware queues
Scheduling : Priority queuing and weighted round-robin (WRR)
Class of service : 802.1p priority based
Ports : 16x RJ-45 connectors for 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX; Automatic medium dependent interface (MDI) and MDI crossover (MDI-X); auto negotiated port for connecting 10-, 100-, 1000- Mbps devices.
: 8x PoE+ Power over Ethernet ports for up to 30W per port, total PoE budget of 64W.
PoE : 8x PoE ports with 64W dedicated power budget
Switch housing : Metal
Cabling type : Unshielded twisted pair (UTP) Category 5 or better for 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX; 1000BASE-T recommended
802.3 10BASE-T Ethernet
802.3u 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet
802.3ab 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet
802.3z Gigabit Ethernet
802.3x flow control
IEEE 802.3az, Energy Efficient Ethernet
Dimensions W x H x D : 6.29 x 3.54 x 1.69 inches (160 x 90 x 43 mm)
Unit weight : n/a
Power : 100-240VAC, 50-60 Hz, internal, universal
Certifications : UL (UL 60950), CSA (CSA 22.2), CE mark, FCC Part 15 (CFR 47) Class A
Operating temperature : 32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C)
Storage temperature : -4° to 158°F (-20° to 70°C)
Operating humidity : 10% to 90%, relative, non-condensing
Storage humidity : 10% to 90%, relative, non-condensing
Package Contents ;
Cisco SG110-16HP Switch (110 Series)
Power cord/power adapter